How The Exchange Works
MPbid Meeting Exchange allows Meeting Planners to simplify and accelerate the site-selection process.
Here’s the clear-cut, 6 step site-selection process:
- Meeting Planner posts an RFP on their secure personal home page
- All Hotels that match the specifications outline in the RFP will receive an email with the meeting requirements
- Hotels will send a quote for the services indicated in the RFP by 3:00 p.m. of the expiration date (Our Hotel Desk guarantees a response from every hotel in the competitive set or better)
- Hotel Responses received will be collected and sent to the Meeting Planner in one easy to reference spreadsheet
- Meeting Planner either contacts hotels directly or works with MPbid in securing additional information from the appropriate Hotels
- Once booked, MPbid is compensated by a fee from the venue that receives your business, so there is no cost to you for these site-selection services
To register as a Meeting Planner or Hotel Representative, please use these links. For more detailed information on the process and requirements, please contact us at (888) 941-9396 or send an e-mail to: AlinaDalmau@mpbid.com.